At the heart of Outible Ltd, are your security and privacyLast updated: 24/11/2020
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
As a data controller, we are responsible for deciding what information is collected on our Website, how it is used, and for what purposes. As a data controller, we have certain legal responsibilities about how we collect, use, and share your personal information.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Information collection requirements
Outible follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
We store personally identifiable information provided by the user such as name, phone number, email, Business name when users contact us directly through the contact page or using one of our service request quote pages such as the website quote request. This information is required to provide users with information or quotes for the services they require and for training purposes.
We store emails for the purposes of providing up to date news and informative articles for our business newsletter.
In using Outible Ltd services and this website you consent to the use, processing, and storage of your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
Note that Outible has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Google - Google analytics is used to understand and improve our website, we use google Re-captcha for verifying users are not bots.
- Facebook - We use Facebook to improve our user experience by allowing the sharing of our articles and for social media communication.
- Zoho - Zoho Sales IQ is what we use for the live chat on our website to improve customer experience.
- Cloudflare - Cloudflare we use to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
- MailChimp We use MailChimp for marketing email communication
- Instagram – social media communication
- Twitter – social media communication
- YouTube – social media communication
- LinkedIn – social media communication
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Outible does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
For more information on cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.